Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday in St Charles

O.K. so now the second blog entry. Bekah helped me retrieve my password and figure out what went wrong..or at least she repaired the damage I did.
Gamma and I went to bed bath and beyond to get the bed skirts for the guest suite we're fixing for josh and heather while Dad completed his toilet project. It's on again and stable (which it wasn't before) so I am really pleased!
Daniel spent the night while his mom and dad went to a work party. I almost feel guilty as he's so easy to have...he is used to this house and is very self entertaining.
Tonight it's another party. We have our fun "white elephants" ready to share. I love white elephants! They're always good for a laugh!
Bekah is off to play music for a Christmas party elsewhere. We have added two hundred pounds to her car in case it ices up. It's a warming trend right now but in Chicago it's without a doubt that ice is coming.
Nap time. Today has that lazy feel about it!

No comments: